Saturday 26 November 2011

It’s been a month since we last talk, since we stop keeping in touch, yet again. Every single day no matter if I’m sad or happy, angry or frustrated, I still feel a nagging emptiness within me. It’s like I’m only truly complete when I’m with him. It’s a kind of feeling unlike any other can give. I know, by not communicating with him, neither would he keep in touch with me. Because he once told me he wouldn’t feel a thing amiss even if I were to disappear from his life. He’s happy without me, and I’m happy for that. I don’t find it hard to feel happy for his happiness; I’m not all that selfish after all. I don’t know if I am really in love with this guy (It’s really too sacred a term to use for a 17 year old girl) but I am serious about liking him. I have so much to share with him about my life, it’s like I can tell him bits and pieces every single day, so that he could keep staying on. But I’d reckon he wouldn’t be interested to know. After all, it’s really just about me, and who gives a fuck about Chloe? I could fall asleep listening to him talk not because I’m sick and tired of hearing it, but because I want to fall asleep with his voice resonating in my head, with him by my side when I wake up.

对他的表白是唯一一次,也是最后一次。

It’s been a year. I should set him free from my heart, along with all these pain, these stupid tears and sleepless nights. I’d bet he sympathizes with me. I know I have to give up on him really soon. I’m so frightened I won’t have the will to let it go. But I know I will, because I ought to. Still strong enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog