Monday 14 November 2011


Finally rebonded my hair today after ranting on about it for weeks. Well, apparently when the hype dies down, I LIKE my hair, I don't LOVE it. That's bad isn't it? There isn't much diff after the rebonds. (So previously, my hair was quite straight!) But I fucking love the fact that my hair is long, like super long :> 12cm to waist-length! *skips and applause* 

It's the x1000000 times somebody tells me "YOU LOOK LIKE AN AH LIAN". Ok, fine. Case closed. Even the hairdresser has to tell me that. Fa fee do dum. I GET IT. And all I have to offer all of you out there with this perception of me is this: I'm not sorry that I give the wrong first impression because I like the way I dress, the colour of my hair, my fuckaminology, blah ~ I LOVE MYSELF. But get to know me more, I'm really nice. REALLY. Because afterwards people will always trot to me and say, "You know what, your character is totally different from that of your appearance." I like that. So, like me. (: 

Anyway, there's this really lovely auntie who practically ADORES my hair. She compliments my hair quality, she says it's smooth,  glossy, beautiful, long for every single minute interval. And then she went on to say she dyed the same copper red eons ago but it was so dry and miles apart from mine. She praised my art (was drawing for VPDP, oh I finished all the keyframes already after much HARD WORK invested, yay!). Frankly speaking, I'm VERY FLATTERED. And this favorable feeling became some sort of awkwardness because she was REALLY INTO MY HAIR. Like if I were to put it up for auction, she would jump at the opportunity lol. But anyway, yes. It's nice to be complimented. (Just not excessively.) 


"Kindness begets kindness." Then I'd wonder why good people always die young. But the only plausible answer to me would be that God loves them so dearly. He wants to spare them the agony of human world any longer. He wants to deliver them and bring them to his side as soon as possible. I'd regret. It's based on a real life experience. Recently, my family received news that my relative, a very nice, filial and hardworking young man, passed away because of a freak accident. It brought grief to my entire family. I really couldn't understand why, WHY EXACTLY, when he's always advocating noble causes and doing good. 


Why, me, when I'm always there for people, being betrayed and hurt time and again. Now, I understand. God is not punishing us, it's a test. It's a testimony of our undying faith and perseverance. It is, to make us the weak, stronger. Do you believe in karma? Because I do. For everything that you do, you'd reap what you sow. Believe in God's love for his people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog