Tuesday 29 May 2012

Rabbit Tears





Let's pack our bags for a little getaway. Have you gotten your luggage ready, what're you waiting for?
Tout à l'heure





    Can I disappear already? Is it time now? 

    The birds are chirping, the sun is setting, the cold wind beckons for me. 

    Do you see me slowly dissipating into thin air? Don't hold on, you can't stop my desire to fade away. 

    Common folks are losing grip of my presence, why don't you appear, they ask? 

    But isn't it Spring, and Spring's a season to go missing. 
    Oh, catch me before I disappear, catch me won't you? 


        I wish to be alone, but no, not lonely. 
        Here I belong, right here, at the spot next to you, where I used to crave for. 


        I am really used to. 











      500 Days of Summer.






      She hasn't watched the movie before, but he mentioned it, henceforth, she does know.
      "I'm sorry, I'm a coward."

      She dislikes the movie.

      "It's ludicrous," she says. "Why can't they end up together?" 


      But sometimes, people are just destined to meet, not by accident, but a chance of fate. A predestined meeting, but you just can't be together.

      People see him for what he is, not who he really is. But, what makes her think that she sees more? 

      She hates him for all that she knows he dabbles in, but she's fallen for that grief.







      They're miles apart, not contacting, lost in distance and what they can't restore. It's as though she's been through space and back, oh, that Summer stint, as she calls it.


      This feeling is unique. You can't call it interest, nor friendship. It's something deeper along the fault lines. Two individuals who share the same pain, broken along identical scars, but with a distinctly different story.

      "Why aren't you sad?"

      "Sad, I don't know how to."

      "What happens, when it happens?"

      But he's met the prettiest girl in the world and what he needs isn't you, but her to mend the hole in his heart. 


      She's convinced herself so, and went along her way. There isn't a need to think over it, oh, there isn't.

      She thought about him while doing up this post: His grief, his pain and his love for her.
      And she wishes upon the stars, that he'll be a happy person, maybe, one day. Who knows?

      This is for a really, really sad bunny.


      And his concern, albeit slight and frivolous, touches her, greatly. It's nothing more than mere mortals sharing the same fate. 




      I love her blog, it's beautiful. I hope she will continue blogging, that motivational blogger of mine.




      "What do you want to be? A bunny? But you're a doll." 
      "I can be anything, 'cause I've never been visible to him."




      How do you see me, behind those rabbit tears? 






      "Can I be a wolf instead? Do wolves get hurt?"




      Higher powers from above, please motivate a lazy bunny to attend her last week's worth of classes.





      Are you a bunny? Can you be a bunny? I love bunnies.




      Blogging from Ngee Ann Campus. 
      Bunny makes her promise, she'll not skip classes tomorrow. 












      xoxo

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Search This Blog