Tuesday 22 May 2012

Her bunny mind and her bunny wild thoughts.



20th May, 2012, 2:34 am. It’s one week since my last post, I’m really sorry.
21st May, 2012: 16:07pm. Fell asleep at 3 in the morning. Exhaustion got the better of me. 









“She stood, staring at him, with all the strength that she could have mustered. Their eyes met, and her heart, cold as stone, softened a little. He was wearing the shirt of her last memory. She noticed the slightest details in his movements. He left, and she sat still, reminiscing those eyes, bringing her right back to last summer, where she last fell in love. ”










“She’s been going on and on about her deep adoration for her precious locks.

“Look,” they say, “she’ll never bear to snip them off. That Rapunzel of a girl.”

But off they went, and she lost her love.

As the hearts get lonelier, humans get colder.”






“I couldn’t have loved you any lesser,” she says. “I’ll never break the promises to you.”

“Can you be my ballerina?” he asked, “will you stay with me, as my ballerina?”

There was a momentary silence. The boy turned to leave.

“If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”

She’d whispered, but he’s already gone.





In her sleep, the memories returned, flashbacks of what could have been. She has forgotten, hasn't she? 

Why haven't you gotten over it, oh, you pathetic little kitten. 

"I want to live,” he said, “So I have to die."
– Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart

"I like you, I like you, I like you, I like you
But look, they're pretty but I'm...I'm just me. You wouldn't choose me."
And that's the moment when, she decided, she'd keep her silence, for ever. 

“Have you ever thought of it, of marrying? That one day you’d walk down the aisle with someone that’s not him, holding a regret close to your heart, that you’ll never, never forget him.”


And with that, she stared blankly ahead, posed with a question she’s unable to defend herself with.

“That won’t happen, would it?” 


Black hair, Bangs, Really, really short hair now. 













I haven't been updating for a while, I'm really sorry that I don't have the time to. I’m really just looking forward to the holidays and probably the last event that I’m having with my subsidiary committee members. Thanks for reading babyloves, I’ll do it up nicely when I’ve the time to spare. Please have beautiful days ahead. 


Forgive me for using third person narratives in my post. I'm a timid bunny, after all, oh, those snippets of emotions.  



Love you bunnybunny. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog