Saturday 5 May 2012

A Saturday Affair







I’ve been whining about how much I harbor an intense abhorrence to have my photos taken by others (And by that, I mean using the back camera). I can fully understand group photos; I’m fine with that. But I really dislike having a camera shoved in my face, or not even a meter away from me, and that person expects me to happily oblige to photos. It makes me look really, really fat and disgusting on screen, can you not? 

So yes, girls, front cameras are a blessing in our lives!





























No, I didn’t photoshop my eyes in these photos, or the photos of late, ‘cause I’m lazy (lol wtf) but yes, it’s evident that my makeup is a little smudged and stuff, but the crux here is . . . WOW your eyes have become bigger. (But well, maybe some people think that my eyes are still small, so fuck you, whatever.) So yes, I’m going to tell you how they come about.

*MAKEUP + DOUBLE EYELID STICKERS*

I’ve always undermined the power of double eyelid stickers ‘cause I’ve no idea how to paste them on but le best friend persuaded me to try them and voila, it’s like free photoshop yay.



Paid for skincare products today ‘cause the promoter was really good at uhm … promoting. Apparently, this is the best-selling product in the shop and a top choice amongst Korean girls, so why not? I gave it a try. The original price is $46 but there’s a 20% discount now so I got it at $35.90 I think. I haven’t had a clue if it works, but if it does, girls, please try it out!

Ok, something funny that I’d like to share about. I walked past this shop called IdeasInc in JP today and went: “The bunnies are so cute! I’m going to ask my boyfriend to buy me one! Eh no, wait … I don’t have a boyfriend.” And miaosi was like: “WTF LOL! YOU REALLY FOREVERALONE ONE.”

Really ah, le #foreveralone T.T

So recently, I’ve been tempted to cut bangs ‘cause of a facebook photo dated 2 years back and people were saying that I look good in it. BUT FUCK NO, NO AH, NO. ME NO CUT BANGS.




Well, reason being, I’m already 18, and it's probably time for me to look mature, ‘cause I’m already so short and small and tiny and wtf midget, and I’LL LOOK GOOD IN CENTRE PARTING LA K, YOU PEOPLE, STOP DISTURBING, WAIT TILL MY FRINGE GROWS LONG.

Ok, enough rants for today. Pretty satisfied with this post ‘cause it isn’t bullshit like some I’ve posted previously, I actually have thoughts about what I want to write. So yes, k thanks bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog