Tuesday 22 May 2012

Bunny wreckage.



We had dinner together and I told her that I dreamt of him again.

“I’ve lost count of the number of days I’ve been away from him.”

“Don’t count.”

“But, I have to.”

“Does it make things any easier? Now, what? Do you want to go back to him?”

“No. But… I have to.”




The feeling’s back again. 77 days, and counting.

“We’ll end up together someday, maybe we will.” A smile plays on her face; we both know how ridiculous I sound.

“Do you think he’s met someone new?”

“Probably.”

“I guess so, too.”





Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Breaking Your Own Heart’ plays in the background, and it brought me back to the time I was drinking with the boys and those tears, they fell.

‘How’s he doing now?’ I thought to myself. Is he still hurting himself over that girl?

There’s an important test tomorrow, I shouldn’t be feeling this way.




“You’re such a sad soul.”

“Yes, but I’m happy in real life, and that's all that matters.”

Hide the pain from the world they say; hide it, hide it. Hide it well.  




I’ll continue to be busy, but I’ll blog, no worries. Sometimes too regular, other times, a lack of updates. But I will, oh, I will. At least, this is where I find the real me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog