Wednesday 1 February 2012

9GAG FOR V'DAY





A CUTE HELLO TO YOU! 
\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ




Intended to blog later in the evening but I'll be out filming and won't be home till Thursday. 
So...let's have it in advance!


First things first guiseeeeeeeee, I changed my blog url
(as evident, since you managed to make your way here smartypantssssssss) 

I guess it’s really easy to track me down online:


You can simply play around with the word ‘vanitydoll’ and get to either one of my pages. How convenient!

Alright, let’s get to topic. What’s the biggest, most anticipated (or the bane of some people’s lives LIKE MINE) event coming up in February? Uh huh, you got it right. THE OH-SO-IRRESISTABLE 


VALENTINE'S DAY! 


For you bitches out there who're thinking: WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT VALENTINE'S DAY NOW?! HELLO It’s officially February as of TODAY and 2 MOTHERFUCKING WEEKS TO VALENTINE so I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO COMMENT ABOUT VALENTINE’S DAY ALREADY OK!!!! Forgive this outburst and stare at my 9gag meme face HAHAHA.

(Uhm, another reason's being: I've run out of ideas to blog. UNLESS YOU WANT TO READ EMO STUFFS)

For singles out there: Aw, Come on! It’s friendship day too! Show some love to your family members and loved ones!!!! Congratulations, you’ve saved yourself from having somebody’s tongue stuck down your throat and oh, risqué sex. LOLWHUUUUUUUUUT. Haha! I’m kidding. But hopefully my illogical logic (uhm, ok?) makes you feel better! 

Now, let’s all get on 9GAG on Valentine’s Day instead. 



For the couples out there: LAST LONG!  (^∇^)







Tried to do this dark and bright contrast look, but apparently my photoshop skills failforlife!

With effects

Some guy on Zoosk asked me, “You look so sad in your photos. When was the last time you smiled?”
I guess; I never did. My smile never did last.

There’s this really funny pickup line about an angel dropping from heaven and that he needed my number before God took me away. LOL WHUUUUUUUUUUT! I was laughing so hard when I read it.

With effects










I’ve been told that I’m such a pain in the ass for creating a Zoosk account just because it’s fun when people are actually devoting half their lives tryna fish for a lifetime mate. Oh, come on. Love? Tell that to me a year back, I was still fighting for it. Correct me, naïve enough.

Well, ok. Love DOES exist. It does, of course! I can’t help but let my gaze linger a little longer at old couples taking care of each other, or even having a simple meal together :') But, I guess my current emotional state doesn’t permit this mindset sooooooo.. fuck it.

Forgive me, while I end off this post with an annoying CUTE face! 
In your face, jelly beans! :D


P.S: If you're feeling gloomy and #FOREVERALONE on Valentine's Day, re-read this blogpost to make yourself feel better! OR VISIT 9GAG. (Y) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog