Wednesday 8 February 2012

#ATuesdayPost



How was your Tueeeeessssdaaaaayyyyyyy folks?

I hope it’s been great! This is a totally random post. Well, not gonna reveal my initial plans but since I've had some shopping done, here goes. I’ve made myself a personal resolution to head to school for the remaining 3 days! Yes, in spite of the fact that my health's blaring red lights in my face. Idk, all these project datelines are making me fret, a lot.

CHLOE v.s SICKNESS

Ok, Idk who will win. But I really do hope that I can overcome this illness. Like fuck my life. And yes, I’m childish, heard you right there. Do you know how badly I yearn to be healthy like normal human beings and not to fall sick over the slightest things? /:

Alright, compensating this post with photos of tiny me. You can actually see how little I am in them >:


























Bought my boyfie tee at $16.95 Cotton On and leopard prints shoes at $39.95 @ Rubi. These are the outlets I frequent most of the time, I guess. And oh, I actually browsed the guys section and got this medium sized gray tee shirt. The staff at Rubi restocked the leopard prints shoes on my countless requests hehehe.

I'm really crazy and sporadic I figure. One day I'd be really into headbands (I actually bought a bunch of them) and another, I'll be captivated by boyfriend teessssssssssss. Well, that spices up my life I guess! Since I don't really know what I want. 

Goodbye and I love all of you. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog