Monday 20 February 2012

Hi Econs, Y U NO MAKE ME LIKE U

Yes, after my endless gripes about "HOW MUCH I HATE MY BANNER" I've finally done something to it. Uh huh, something. Well, at least it looks much more presentable now and it doesn't turn me off that much when I view my page so either way, it works.


:D *flashes a toothy grin*


MOTHER OF COFFEE. While everybody's either in a slumber or slogging their guts out with the exam revisions, I'm just sitting here muling over how I could work on my banner T.T


Hi econs, this is what I have to say to you:


If you were a woman, you'd be a fucking whore and you'll probably be fucked over by millions of dickheads.  






Ok, I typed that down. Your argument is invalid. It's not that I didn't try, but econs is really not assimilating into my brain stream. And I have this to reiterate: WHY DO MEDIA STUDENTS HAVE TO TAKE ECONOMICS CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY. OMFG WHY. 


I mean, if I wanted to have any knowledge of business, I would have transferred to a business course dog years ago am I right? Jesus. Well, let's do this for a change. Why don't we let business students take up journalism and news writing modules? Fair, isn't it? 






Yes, fine fine. All these grousing doesn't change the fact that I still have to take my paper on Wednesday. Dear Chowchow, I'm sorry to be so hoity-toity to you back then BUT YOU WERE SUCH A CONDESCENDING MANSLUT YOU CAN'T BLAME ME. But yes, I'll probably not do well for your paper. Fuck it okay. 


Alright, not a single photo but a wordy post full of complaints. Good job Chloe, good job. 


Anyway, do check this video out. Can't upload it because of certain infringement rights. I'd figure. Watch the video to the lyrics because it's simply heartrending.


Terrible Things, Mayday Parade




How I react when I've to study ECONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS )': 


Time Check: 4:54 


OMAIGAHD HEHE. I'm such a self entertainer with all these meme faces. One day, I'm gonna get hate mails from my readers for being so annoying!!!! 


K LA BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog