Thursday 23 February 2012

A post for my late birds.


Such a heartbreaking song that I’ve placed on replay for an umpteenth time. 

I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyesMaking every kind of silence, takes a lot to realizeIt's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie







It's already 5:30. Should I call you guys my late birds or my early birds? Hmmmmmm. 

Couldn’t get to bed so in spite of the fact that I blogged barely 12 hours ago, this is yet another short post! A really short one. 



Have an impulse, strong one, to snip my locks away. It’s really long now, 7 centimeters to reaching my waist length. Heaven forbade, since I entered two salons recently and failed to get a decent hair cut. And yes folks, if you've been reading, I've been w h i n i n g over my fringe and it's definitely longer now! :D
(Though I’m skeptical if I’ll be able to achieve centre parting by my 18th birthday :O)

Long hair’s definitely more convenient for digital curls/straightening effects. 
Maybe I’ll dye my hair black in a couple of months time!


Move on. Stay. Move on. Stay. Move on. Stay. Move on. Stay.
It breaks my heart, each time I walk away. But it scares me, each time I come right back, back to nothing at all; it scares me, how cautious he’s treating me.





I'm craving for Mac Breakfast at this timing.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog