Saturday 18 February 2012




The greatest irony of love:
  •       Loving the right person at the wrong time
  •       Having the wrong person when the time is right
  •       Finding out you love someone after that person walks out of your life

In life, the first thing that’s apparent to action is love. You meet somebody, you get attracted, and you fall in love. From herein, if he/she could love you back, congratulations. But oftentimes, it doesn’t happen that way. You ask yourself a thousand and one whys but God just has something else in store for you.

There are two decisions to make:
1. Move On 
2. Keep Trying. 

Simple enough? Ditto. Moving on doesn’t necessarily mean you’re weak and persevering doesn’t make you magnificent either. Which option will you choose?

What’s the end point, where’s it? When do you stop trying? If your love is giving the other party pressure and disconsolation, then, let go. It might hurt, the pain’s gonna sting for awhile, but in spite of your denial against what I’m about to type, it's the truth.

Eventually, you’ll be ok. You’ll be alright. You’d have healed. You mightn’t be able to accept that person in your life again, but at the very least, your scar’s concealed.

Valentine’s over. But don’t stop the love, people.
xoxo


So I went out today with my two baby boibois. Let the photos do the talking! <3




Bitch please.











 So apparently his glasses reflects the flashlight from my camera lol










Somebody's display picture already! :>















And they say save the best for the last isn't it. K, so I trotted off to cine to take a peektuuuuuuure with Noah Yap today! Haha, my favourite local youtuber to date. Trust me, he looks as cute irl as in his videos! Fangirl mode: ON. 





Frankly speaking, I'm really, really, REALLY very inactive on FB. I'm even lazy to change my display picture there lol! So I guess my photos no longer make their way to fb, do check this space out. On the contrary, I'll be very active on Twitter though. I mean, Twitter's where I'm on almost 24/7 and I really hate it when acquaintances/friends don't have a Twitter account and they have no clue what's happening in my life.

Take it that I'm sad/dying/whatever fuck shit, it's not like I'm going to tell them face-to-face or on the phone. I'LL ACTUALLY TWEET ABOUT IT. Then the very next day when I don't turn up for any event, people tend to ask me: Hey, what's the matter? What happened to you? When I even bother to explain, they'll look at me with those puppy eyes and accuse me of not letting them in on my life's affairs.

BITCH PLEASE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT. 

No way am I gonna tell you everything again! x(

This is a lengthy post before I get into mugger mode for a long, long time. Miss me. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog