Sunday 26 August 2012

Boy Friends


This new fangirl for Maroon 5 just had her banner changed! 
Just realized that it's my 2nd post for Saturday hehe. Virgin clubbing experience @Zirca with these guys. It still puts a smile on my face when I reminisce in frustration how protective they were around me that night. Come to think of it, I was having high fever and couldn’t really enjoy myself. Can’t wait to hang out with them again.
Since young, I’ve always felt that it's easier to relate with guys.
Hence, I do have more male friends than female ones.
Girls are good as close friends, best buddies
Friends who go on shopping dates with you,
and give you advice when boys confuse you.
But let’s admit it
Most girls out there these days are just
Bitchy, opinionated and temperamental
You can get judged all the time
And they backstab you faster than you think
Guys are much simpler, to me.
Sometimes a little dumb, but mostly just cute.
Having guy friends is bliss.
I love hanging out with my guy friends.
Well, being taken care of is one of the perks too.
It's the supposed Holiday period now. The blogging bug hits me already. 
"Play pretend
Act like you don't give a damn 
Life's a stage and 
all men and women merely players 
Watch him go some place far away
Don't you regret" 
Dear John,
I'm afraid I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog