Tuesday 10 April 2012

Le Me JCube Experience



Been the longest time since I last blogged. Just returned from a visit to the doc regarding my heart condition and she couldn't diagnose it either. Let's put it down to stress, drinking and negative thoughts. I'm staying away from all these till the pain subside.  Feeling really, really bad for not updating this space, so yes, this post will be lengthy. I’m thinking of simpler and more concise posts when school term begins again. That way, I could blog more often. Something like Instagram, just that I’ll be having it on my blog.



2 Jurong East Central 1
Singapore 609731

Recently, there’s this hype concerning JCube’s opening. So I’ve decided to diss my big and lofty dreams for town and contented myself with  being a true blue Jurong girl for a day.



Wtf, people should really stop saying that Jurong is a Bangalah, Foreign Talent or chemical wastes/industries area. FUCK NO. We have our very own JCube now! (IMAX CINEMA EXPERIENCE AND ICE RINK OK!!!) Oh boy, the pride of Jurong people (‘: LOL

I swear the place’s crowded like fuck.






While waiting for Jasper to arrive …

Hao Kang, le boy with the signature hair and spectacles haha


 My rich bak chor mee boyfriend by night *inside joke*






















So yes, just in case you’re wondering why we didn’t take group shots. There’s this really funny conversation amongst me and le boys when we realized a group shot is virtually impossible lol.

Le Me: Eh take photo take photo!
BoyBoy: Ok. You hold!
Le Me: holds camera eh cannot ah! Like that my face fat. Ok you hold. (person changed to hold it)
BoyBoy and Le Me: smiles
Le Me: Y U NO PRESS THE BUTTON LEH?
BoyBoy: My hand cannot reach!
Le Me: 



So in the end all the shots were pretty compromised. #okcan

Yay he finally arrived. Ok time to chomp chomp.













Had our lunch at Manhattan fish market ‘cause I remembered how bowled over I was by their dory fish and seafood pasta the previous time I went.
























I had countless of failed attempts trying to snap Jasper’s photos ‘cause he’s extremely camera shy that day >:










Headed to the ice rink. I was telling Hao Kang how much I love the ice rink. “The perfect dating location. Free somemore! Got ambience also.” What the fuck, something along the lines. But ok, let’s see. Take it that months down the road when JCube isn’t that congested, you can visit the ice rink on a weekday (schooling hours) and just sit there watching people skate since there are seats available for the general public like a stadium.

The only drawback is, well it’ll be a little xiasuey if you’re a novice skater, since it's inevitable that you fall and slip in the ice rink. ‘Cause I swear when this fellow slipped that day, everybody went “WOAHHHHHHHHHH.”

“Seriously folks. Seriously?”

 Y U NO LET ME SKATE IN PEACE !@#$%^&*






















Everybody were pretty amazed by this machine that came out to clean up the ice. Ok, maybe just me lol. 





Yup, so that’s about it on my JCube Experience. I’ve heard people commenting that it’s similar to a ‘Mini Cineleisure’. Singaporeans alike will enjoy themselves in JCube since there are many stores available. What they could perhaps work on may be the location and the aesthetics wise of the building. But ok la, fair enough, they spent years to groom the previous “Jurong Entertainment Centre” to the “JCube” of today, shifting places would only make me wait till my hair go white. 


Miss me? 





















Le Sad Me has no new photos since I haven't been camwhoring aw.



That’s all for now. Goodbye snugglebunnies.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog