Monday 30 April 2012

The Day She Turns 18.










Had a blessed 18th Birthday on the 28th of April. I feel so loved having three cakes this year (which means I get to make many more wishes :D).



Received my pre-b’day presents from sis and Shihui. So le sister bought me g strings ._______. Shihui was being really thoughtful to drop by my cca booth to pass me a cake! Love you bbg! Haha, so I was told that I looked really surprised, but that's of course, I didn't even tell her that my birthday's approaching! Aw :') 






















Just a day before my 18th b’day, the 11th Subsidiary Committee threw me a surprise! :’) I was so shocked when the lights dimmed and everybody started to sing me a birthday song (I was so nervous that I made them do an encore lol wtf .______.) That was my 2nd cake, and I made more wishes!



Didn’t really talk about my b’day plans so yes, this is what I’d originally settled for:


My laoban taohuey at old changi road > Sentosa > Cruise > Dinner > Drinks

But well, I didn’t make any wet-weather plans. Firstly, I woke up late, and le best friend’s dslr ran out of batt, one of my b’day balloons had a hole and it’s reaching the brink of deflation. *roars in frustration* T.T

AND YES JUST IN CASE YOU'RE CURIOUS: I DIDN'T MANAGE TO MAKE IT FOR MY LAOBAN TAOHUEY. (I have no fate for taohuey T.T)













































My short stint at Sentosa was fun. I’d always wanted to find an avenue to destress so yes, that was pretty cool. It’s pretty depressing though, that I specially curled my hair for the dinner at night, but what’s a beach visit without the sea.

My lovely clique bought me 4 b’day balloons that I initially strapped to my wrists and ambled around in my 7 inch heels wtf. So for the later part of the night, I took down my heels and wore my slippers instead. I’m probably the only girl who’s crazy enough to walk around town in my baby black dress and slippers.

It’s been a while since the 7 of us last had the chance to meet together as a clique. Miss all of them so much, and I hope that our only jc student Xing Xi will have ample preparations for her A’s! 








Yay to balloons! It doesn't matter if I'm 18, balloons are always appealing. 






And thus, I present to you, the distractions of modern day social networking devices.

































 That awkward moment when you're so short the photo only shows the crown of your head. 

My baby love mentors got me a really sweet looking teddy bear. Haha, it’s one of my favorite gifts ‘cause I’m really a big stickler for soft toys! But my girlfriends and close friends are all like: Aiya, Chloe has too many soft toys, she doesn’t even have room to sleep!!! 

So, nobody actually wants to buy me a soft toy *sniffs*
#le foreveralone










So our table decided to play Truth or Dare. Dare #001: Get the guys' number! 


 I love his shocked face lol wtf. 















Xing xi with her victory number! 




2nd prey: Sudirman! 














My lovely mentors :') + our lovely Stephanie and Ryan that came at a later timing!




Dare #003: Photos with two guys





 Le me: Eh Ryan, why are you so late?

 Ryan: Huh, I at home sleeping lor!

 Le me: *inserts poker face* #okcan


Haha, I wasn't angry and such. We're too close for all these petty shits lol fml. 


















Anyway, I’ve given the bear a name . . . Baby Ted! LOL! Ok, it mightn’t be very creative. But hello, I named my pooh, uhm pooh. And my brown color looking bear chocolate bear, so you can’t expect much from me too right? Hehe.





I’d like to specially thank Stephanie for attending my dinner after her work! :’)



Ok, so this boy Hk passed me my gift in a paper bag with the words “AX” written on it. I must be the biggest bimbo on earth to not know that it stands for Armani Exchange till my friend pointed it out to me and I’m like: WTF, ARE YOU SERIOUS? CAN I SELL IT ON EBAY!?” LOL! Ok no, I’m not so mean, but it’s my instinctive reaction lol wtf. So le gift is this grey jacket/overalls/dress I can’t make out of it. Need his fashion acumen this time round. And yes, this is the part when I get to cut my 3rd cake, and he has to buy it from Bakerzin -> This is a rich boy here, SO GIRLS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. He’s single and available. Hahaha.


Dare: Strike a conversation with the boyssssssssssss.





















Yay, they look so happy together! 










I love Baby Ted so much I keep taking snapshots of him!














Oh, and his friend Wilson Lim attended the dinner too! Haha, I keep teasing him and introducing him to my friends as “Rachel Lim’s brother” Haha.



I’d like to thank the people who sent me well wishes either on fb, twitter or texts, I’m really, really grateful and blessed.








This devilish look while cutting my cake hahaha.





















 B'day girl making her (I can't remember how many times it has been) wish!






























Hmm, if I were to say what’s the only imperfection amidst all the love and concern I received on that blessed day, I guess, I’ve been waiting for something. But well, my 500 days of summer has already begun, it’s Day 55 on my birthday. Life goes on, I’m really lucky to have all these fantastic people by my side already, I don’t ask for more :D



To all the people who love and care for me, I’m not good at expressing my gratitude so at times, I might come across as cold, distant and aloof, but ok, like what somebody told me: Chloe is cute at times! Lol ok wtf, but yes, I’m nice. I’m thankful to have all of you in my life, you know who you are, and as a Taurus, hmmmm, I’m a loyal little friend, so please fall back on me anytime.







My crazy, crazy friend! 






Thanks Yuting for sending me to my doorsteps and I'm really apologetic for my drinking tantrums mates! x.x





Love all of you! Xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog