Tuesday 3 April 2012

HTC Launch, Friends&Time



Attended HTC One Launch Event. Made plenty of awesome friends, and that for a start, was a pleasant surprise. I've never thought that I could make friends in my workplace, (those that I can actually hang out with outside of corporate affairs). But I've been meeting them pretty often lately! 





Honestly, I've only interacted with them for less than 5 days and we've already built knitted bonds. Especially le two boys on my right ( whose faces will appear more often than not in more photos below :p )


Went out with Jasper and HaoKang after my cca today. 


Jasper (K, still not used to not calling le partner Alex >: ), Le Me, Hao Kang the Small Eyes


This boy is a huge THG fans. Will be watching the movie again this friday! 




This boy studies in SP/Lives same area/Hangs out with me -> BEST (Y)


Honestly, I adore le two boys so much 'cause they're really nice to me <3 Needed photos to update my blog and we went to this Tampines park to camwhore with my mac lol. Gee, they really dote on me like their princess (': 


I can't believe we've actually known one another for 4 days ONLY. 










No, they aren't gays. (If that's what you're thinking :p ) I've suspected so too. 








Fuck lol, they're like #foreverhappy together. 






They were attempting this really gross shot but it failed 'cause the lighting didn't want to cooperate :D









And yay, I'm their Tao Hua. If you ever watch this show. 


More photos below. 










It's ok. They aren't gays, really. 














Wtf, I've to camwhore a little on my own 'cause I look too repulsive in the shots with these two boys. But well it's ok, I just love having their faces on this particular post.


*SAW THAT!? MY BIRTHDAY'S COMING! :P* No la, I'm not so mean.









I'm so excited over meeting them this coming friday since more people will be expected to join us. Long day tomorrow, but I promised Haokang the post'll be ready when he wakes up in the morning so .... yep, post's done snugglebunnies!




B Y E .
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog