Monday 11 February 2013

Monday, 1:58a.m


These days, I'm on Tumblr a lot. I guess that's where I'll always be at. I stopped blogging for my fashion blog because coursework is over. How do I put my life in retrospective again? It makes me cry just typing like this again, fuck, look at what I'm doing to myself. 

I met a boy. And I fell in love. It wasn't perfect like I've always visioned my love to be, honey. It was hard, and it continues to be. Loving him makes me want to give up a million and one times, it's hard because my love, you're part of the reason why my heart is breaking. He's an optimist, beautiful and courageous. 

I guess I'll still come back to write again. And no, we aren't in a relationship, not officially yet, at least. I break his heart every single time you come back into my mind as a past memory. It's almost a year. I wonder if you look at the gift and think of it, I wonder if you should chuck him away while you empty your contents, throw away every single bit of our memories. No, I still keep all your things with me. I just want to learn to be brave again. 

I had a dream and in the dream I was betrayed by my best friend and when I woke up, my heart was quivering because even as a dream, it scared me so. I kept a little diary, because it was so hard to love someone so right. In the little black book, I write about him, and you, but mostly I write about how happy he makes me, when he makes me cry, I pen it down too. 

Her heart is broken and in pieces. I want to do something about it too, but I realize I don't know how. He needs me to trust him, and I've to stay strong for someone so precious. It's late and I have assignments to work on. Sometimes I wish you'll come back again. I just don't know when you will. Maybe you'll never, and I won't hold a grudge against you, too. 

Tumblr is precious to me because it gives you bits and pieces and remnants of who the person is through what h/she reblogs. I love fashion/I love words/I have a wild child snuggling/I crave love/I'm broken and in pieces/I'm hurt/But I'm hopeful

http://vanitydolls.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog