Wednesday 5 December 2012

I'm back



It's been so long since I last typed on this space.
I think I've fallen for my flower boy, ten months away from you.
This time round, it almost feels real.

I call it second chance. 

He makes me insecure and frightened, even.

They say, "He's good, but not the right guy for you."
You can't stop a wanderer from wandering 

Frightened because he makes me happy 

But what if I'm not supposed to be.

I'm afraid that I might have really fallen

I wonder if it's real

These days, I've been happy.
And I really do wish to come back to this space to type again


How I look like in class 


How I look like when class finally ends 

-> hehe that's my favorite friend at the back, 
looking ditzy as always! ^.^ love her! 



I've a new blog, do you know?
No, I can't type thoughts on it, it's for others
But I'm starting to like the happy me, do you know? 

But I spent the tenth month with him,
and for once,
I wasn't crying on a day like this

I didn't have to reminisce you.

I want to see you again
No matter how long it takes
And maybe then I'll know
Our love is real

And yes,
my hair grew long
And I love people who tell me I'm beautiful at the points of my life
When I have the lowest self esteem

I love them for teaching me how to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog